Friday, June 30, 2006

Open Post To All Lawyers Who Have Blogs

Please be less verbose. I love your posts, but often get drowsy reading them. Compare this.
Give me liberty or give me death.

To this.
Give, that is provide me or offer me.

Give me, and I am inclusive here and mean all people. Perhaps me is the wrong word and us is more appropriate.

Give me liberty by which I mean the quality or state of being free, the power to do as one pleases, freedom from physical restraint, freedom from arbitrary or despotic control, the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges, ie the power of choice.

Where was I. Oh yes. Give me liberty or give (reference give above).

Let's try again. Give me liberty or give me death. Death being that state of non-living or end of life.

Give me liberty or give me death. Of course I would prefer you didn't even consider the death part. I'm very pro-liberty at this point.

Sometimes less is more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home