Friday, June 30, 2006

Someday I Speak Good

This little item comes to us from Crooks and Liars.
Pelosi: "Continue its oversight of the program? There’s never been any oversight of the program. The fact is that because there has never been any oversight of the program, there isn’t one person in this body, who will vote on this resolution, who can attest to this statement. They’re asking us to vote on something that we absolutely cannot attest to. Not any one of you can attest to this as a fact, because it isn’t a fact.

I have no idea the qualifications/oral exam required to become a leader in Congress. However it seems to me they could have done a hell of a lot better than Pelosi. Don't get me wrong. I'm not anti-Pelosi. Its just her way of speaking that makes me shudder.

OK, OK, OK we get the point. We're talking OVERSIGHT here. And NO ONE CAN ATTEST to this.

Is that a little over the top composition? Yeah it is, but its the mood I'm in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home