Friday, June 23, 2006

This Is Just Too Damn Funny

Saddam Hussein on "extended" hunger strike.
Saddam Hussein ended a brief hunger strike after missing just one meal in his U.S.-run prison, a U.S. military spokesman said Friday.

The former Iraqi leader had refused lunch Thursday in protest at the killing of one of his lawyers by gunmen, but the spokesman said he ate his evening meal.

I've often gone 4-5 days without eating. I just didn't get hungry. But Saddam can't compete with me I guess. What a wimp.

H/T NTodd

1 Comments:

Blogger KayInMaine said...

I laughed out loud too when I heard that! I guess when one is a brutal dictator (well...was I should say) going without one meal could be painful for him. I expect Bush to do the same thing at some point. He'll go without a meal to get his backwash base to feel sorry for him. :-)

6/24/2006 09:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home