Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Obama In '08? Revisited

I've posted before about how I feel the time isn't "right" for Obama in '08, but feel I owe it to you to consider this:
The other day I explained why I thought Barack Obama should run for president in 2008, if he's going to run at all. I suggested that it will be difficult for him to maintain his current rockstar status and positive media coverage indefinitely, and therefore, he may never have a better opportunity than he does in 2008.

(read more)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way would the crafty and continuously calculating Hillary Clinton take Obama as a running mate in 2008. She knows how difficult it will be for a woman to transcend the glass ceiling and win he White House. She will not raise the bar further by the selection of an African American for VP.

10/30/2006 04:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home