Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My oh my, but this tinfoil hat fits so well


Please humour me on this, but is Bushco trying to establish a monarchy?

• George W Bush is president (duh!)
• Rove seems safe
• Cheney - we will come back to in a bit
• Condoliza Rice is Bush’s right hand, uh “man”
• He wants Robert Gates* in as Secretary of Defense
• My guess is, James Baker* will be brought into the fold
• Then there’s Lee H Hamilton, a Floridian, and a member of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars which is controlled by the president [WikipediA] who could also be brought in
• Speaking of Floridians…
• If Cheney were to retire, guess who appoints the new VP? Yep, the idiot-in-chief who just happens to have a brother with no political office
• Bush has the power to declare martial law and has trashed habeas corpus
• Bush has secret prisons around the world and the power to declare anyone an enemy combatant and ship them off to one of those prisons
• Finally, Bush could, as commander in chief during war, prevent any elections in 2008
• There’s yer monarchy!
• At that point, Bushco could dissolve the Congress and the SCOTUS

Read your history, folks. That’s precisely how such a thing is pulled off. All this could happen unless the Dems start throwing up road blocks.

Its quite interesting how easy it is to build a conspiracy theory once you get rolling.

* One of daddy’s cronies.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my country.

I love our president.

Please don't let me go to prison...

11/15/2006 12:08:00 PM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Then ya better watch yourself. One misstep and you're toast.

11/15/2006 12:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Banana peels and parkay fingers in a foggy darkness leave me thinking.....Ummm what happened to my cocoon?
BTW pain blurrs my vision.

11/15/2006 01:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impeach the Chimperror

My Favorite story of the day.

11/15/2006 01:39:00 PM  
Blogger beervolcano said...

Uh, explain how Bush can dissolve Congress and SCOTUS?

11/17/2006 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

He's already negated the Constitution and Bill of Rights. He's thrown out habeas corpus. What's to stop him from dissolving Congress and the SCOTUS? He's the king by Divine right, right?

But its all wild-eyed speculation on my part so fantasy is allowed.

11/17/2006 10:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My tin foil hat turned iridescent blue and started making crinkling noises when I read in the Guardian UK that Bush has purchased about 100,000 acres in Paraguay.

Maybe he's going set up his own monarch there.

11/24/2006 09:26:00 PM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Yeah, I posted about that Paraguay thing about a month ago. It's just so bizarre. I've never heard of any other seated president buying foreign land.

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

11/24/2006 09:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home