Sunday, January 28, 2007

Gonna get Bloggered?


I may not post much or at all in the next few hours. I'm posting this because I think I can.

Not much posting the last few hours because Blogger wasn't behaving/accessible/working or whatever.

Right now it is sorta working. It takes several minutes to load a picture or upload one of my posts. That is, if it does it at all. I'm getting all sorts of error messages.

The other cute thing its doing is getting stalled at 40% or 80% uploaded and never gets to 100%. Ah, but that doesn't mean it didn't reach 100%. It just means it won't tell me. So, the post may or may not be on my site.

While I'm at it. You can email me by typing my address in your email composing address line. The above, which is on the right side of my site, is a picture of my email address to prevent data miners from reading it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home