Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What's wrong with AMERICAblog?

I'm posting this because I can't comment at AMERICAblog right now for some reason.

AJ in DC says.
I believe it is unlikely we will attack Iran. Various reports in recent years have predicted attacks on Iran and been wrong, and I think there would literally be a near-mutiny from senior military officials were they ordered to attack Iran.

Now to be fair, the next sentence basically says "ya never know with dim son".

My take is Bush will order an attack and the military brass will. They should refuse. Its the moral thing to do, but they won't. They won't jeopardize their careers over it. And you must remember, these aren't usually people who fear war.

I'll bet my ass Bush will attack unless someone stops him. It could be Congress or another country by threatening retaliation. I don't know what it will take. It is his plan and he will do it.

(read more)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home