Saturday, March 24, 2007

Do you think I'm angry?


Is that how I come across? Do you envision some raving maniac sitting at a computer (nude?) attacking, attacking, attacking?

Well the nude part is right* but...

Do you think I wake up each day and wonder how many news items I can find to rail against? How many times I can use the word "fuck" and its variants to show my outrage? How I can feel hurt and how much horror I can take? How I can attack Bush and his hyenas? How I can find comfort in the new Democratic government?

Hahaha. That last sentence is ridiculous. That would never enter my mind.

But, to continue with my original train of thought. Not hardly. I wake and think today will be good. Except for the fact I'll spend the next 12-15 hours of my life feeding the beast known as the SPIIDERWEB™ blog site.

Unfortunately I also face that blank page (writers can relate). And then the news stories start coming at me. I am alternatively incredulous, mystified, angered, confused, cynical, dumbfounded, vindicated, outraged, amused (sometimes), shocked (rarely), impotent (mentally), lethargic and worried.

No, never fearful except for others. I'm not sure WWIII isn't just around the corner. I trust that much of Bush

Many anguishing hours later I find I've posted many items and can relax. Until that time comes, my shoulder muscles are tight and I'm "this close" to getting a stress headache.

So, if you are contemplating starting a blog...don't!!!1!! That is a political blog. If you want to post about you're life and your cats and such, fine, but political blogging is a barrel of monkeys you don't want to open.

* That's a joke folks.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home