Friday, April 06, 2007

I extend my fucking apologies


It seems my vocabulary has deteriorated. Not my complete vocabulary which has always been pathetic, but my profanity vocabulary. Its pretty much spiraled down to fuck.

This is because fuck is an easy word, along with its variants, to use.

I know the word fornicate and could use it, but reserve it for James Wolcott and Roger Ailes (the good one) when they feel the need to reduce themselves part way down to my level of depravity.

Besides, fornicate Bush just doesn't have the impact I need. No pun intended.

Fucking hell. I'll just press on with what I fucking have.

I have officially become unemployable by any serious political candidate. FUCK! I hate it when that happens.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Butchie said...

I have dedicated a post to our friend, Dirk_Star, here.

I am fond of the word, fuck, as well. Cheers.

4/07/2007 02:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home