Friday, May 25, 2007

I blame Clinton

And so does Rudy. Hahaha. Such humor.
In an appearance on the “Late Show with David Letterman” ...Rudolph W. Giuliani said he believes America might have gone to war in Iraq even if George W. Bush had not been President....

He continued: “It was the policy of the Clinton administration to have a regime change in Iraq, so in a way, George Bush carried out what Bill Clinton wanted to do and didn’t get the opportunity to do. So who knows.”

Just how many years will it take before Bill isn't blamed for everything wrong in the world? I doubt I'll live to see the end of it.

Stolen entirely from Ted Compton.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Zaius said...

OMG, is that true? Did he really say that?

5/26/2007 12:23:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

This post is unlike most for me. I can't link to anything other than Ted Compton for affirmation. I didn't see the program and can find no transcript of the remarks.

However, I have little doubt its true he said it.

Now to clarify, I do know the neocons pressed Clinton for regime change in Iraq, but he refused to do it. That I have seen documentation on.

5/26/2007 08:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home