Sunday, May 20, 2007

Lazy-ass blogging

Anonymous Liberal serves up proof AG Gonzales is a liar. Who knew?

Over at Anything They Say there's a post about how our born-with-silver-spoon-in-the-mouth idiot in chief wants to lift the teaming hordes out of poverty. Ouch! The pain in my side from laughing is too acute.

At Bad Attitudes we find the kids are alright, but we ain't.

Big Shot Bob points out the necessity of getting big bucks to contract in Iraq. And a good life insurance plan is probably not a bad idea.

Jonco has an interesting/tragic tale of an African and an elephant. I apologize for my sick sense of humor.

Sorry, but another from Jonco.

Water Tiger points out George has even angered Jimmy Carter. JIMMY CARTER! Now that takes talent.

And for demented sex stuff I have to direct you to Hullabaloo. Although I wouldn't go there if I were you.

Eli gets all geeky for you. OK, I admit I liked the post. So whadda ya gonna do about it? No! Not a wedgie.

And I'd be remiss if I didn't direct you to Avedon Carol's Sideshow. Hahaha.

Need money? Marry Rudy. Sweet deal.

Heliocentrism? Hahaha. Ya gotta be shitting me. Truth is, this one kills.

One final entry because I'm just running out of steam. From CENTCOM. CENTCOM always seems to see the brighter side of things. Go figure.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home