Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I try to be civil, but sometimes its impossible - NSFW


I've done so many fucking searches on "Harry Potter", "broomsticks", "girls"

UPDATE BELOW.


It seems adolescent girls were "getting off" by riding the Harry Potter vibrating broomstick, but no combination of words found me an entry.

Now this is a fucking conspiracy which I buy into. JK Rowling, or her publisher want to squash this story, but it won't die.
A replica of the magical broom from the Harry Potter movies is sweeping teenagers off their feet, putting smiles on the faces of grandmothers and leaving young girls completely legless, or in some cases, flat on their backs with their shaking thighs wrapped around a length of vibrating wood.

UPDATE: Via Utterpants. Hey, I don't choose the blog names here, but I did find a site that had info on this phenomenon.

I had read about this months ago and didn't comment.

Who cares? Some anal parents who think the girls can't get it off with no other "tools"? When will most people realize they weren't the "first and only"? Get real, folks.

OK we go winger here. WTF? Its OK to masturbate with a broomstick? You're sick! Ewww!

We now return to our regular broadcasting.

Snicker, snicker. Muahahaha!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home