Sunday, September 23, 2007

Who Told You These Things?

I direct you to a must read IMHO. It is very long, but brings together every Republican talking point you've heard over the last six years or so.

The site specifically asks people not to cut and paste the content to their own blog and I'm respecting their request. Except I did steal the title.

The reason they don't want you to post on your own site is in the upper left corner of the linked site. The authors are paid part of the ad revenue.

You may read it here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ntrwriter said...

Well Spiiderweb, I'm honored by what you said about my post. I seem to have acquired my few minutes of fame - at least on the internet. Thank you very much for promoting it. I certainly meant everything I wrote and I hope we can, one day, start coming together again in this great country.

9/26/2007 08:18:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Your post certainly deserves attention, but I hardly think a shout out from my site will provide you with fame.

May you gain fame, however.

9/26/2007 08:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home