Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bush angles for conservation stature (AP)


Don't reporters see teh irony? This is just so fucking funny.
President Bush spent a crisp fall Saturday gingerly balancing a tiny screech owl on a gloved hand at a wildlife refuge and casting for rockfish on the Chesapeake Bay.

Pose with a bird and then try to kill fish?

I admit I eat beef, pork, chicken, and some fish but wouldn't if God hadn't made them so tasty. But I'm not a poser. I'm obviously superior to Bush, but then again, who isn't?

Thanx to Eli, I've updated this post with a far better picture of the owl and the pussy cat, uh, idiot.

Via Yahoo! News.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really is a cute little owl.

Really repulsive perch, tho.

10/21/2007 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Ya got that right.

10/22/2007 07:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home