Friday, October 26, 2007

No comment


AP/Charles Dharapak


Who am I trying to kid here? I always have a comment. That's the reason I blog.

How the fuck did that woman get so close to Condi with bloody hands? That must have been a phenomenal feat.

So much for keeping terrorists at bay when they can't even keep this woman away from the Secretary of State.

BTW, I give Blogger props for consistency. When a picture is vital to a post or, in fact IS the post, I get this error message:
Error uploading your photo

There was a temporary error uploading your photo. Please try again in a few minutes.

Now to be fair, they always solve the problem after just a few attempts to upload a picture, but its frustrating as hell while I'm waiting.

Via Dependable Renegade (watertiger).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home