Saturday, October 27, 2007

The power of words

Words have weight.

From the lyrics of a song I love by Restless Heart:
When today is just a memory to me
I know.....
I'll still be loving
I'll still be loving
You
I'll still be loving you

Let's rewrite those lyrics.
When today is just a memory to me
I know.....
I'll still be loving watching
I'll still be loving watching
You
I'll still be loving watching you

Instantly the lover becomes a stalker.

Same with Bush.

Dim Son claims the Qud Forces of Iran are a terrorist organization. They not only support Iraq forces and supply IEDs, but they are a source of weapons of mass destruction (WMD).

However, at no time, from my reading, has Bush ever explained or identified what these WMD are. Nor has he provided any proof whatsoever they exist.

Sound a little like his lies about Iraq? Just asking.

Back to my main theme. WMD triggers people. The words carry weight. And its a horrible weight which doesn't necessarily exist.

Politicians, of both stripes, know the power of words (terms if you will) and they use them to fuck you.

Oh, and this little aside: Romney Says He Is Open to Iran ‘Bombardment’

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home