Saturday, October 06, 2007

Tatoo


This guy's been appearing on the internets tubes for some time. Now I have to remark.

What in hell does someone think about themselves to do this?

I have tattoos. Nothing fancy, just a small black widow spider and a scorpion, but this?

Perhaps there's a story behind this. I have a couple tats because of my paternal grandfather. He was in the US Navy and got his tats all over the world. They went from each wrist to his neck and down to his waist. I would spend a lot of time looking at them and asking questions. Where did that one come from? What does that one mean? Who the hell is Mabel?

Because he was often drunk at the time, when he got them and when telling me about them, facts were pretty fucking hazy, but they fascinated me.

Someone remind me to tell you about grandpa some day. Just the eulogies at his funeral were touching and hilarious.

Via Jonco.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home