Friday, November 16, 2007

TASER® or not to TASER® ? You decide


Sometimes the confluence of stories amazes. And these stories all showed up on one website I visit. I gots me the shivers.
FLASHBACK: Stun guns 'safe', study suggests. Safe for who exactly?

Feel Safer Yet?: Houston Police deal tops recent orders at Taser

UK Police tasered diabetic in a coma - because they thought he was a suicide bomber


Video: Police taser, kill polish man at Vancouver airport

Ah, but we have more from other websites/sources.
Death of Disabled Woman in Wheelchair Following Taser Shock ...

Three have died in Washington after Taser jolts

Quitman-Brooks County Georgia Taser Death of a 59-year-old Veteran ...

Taser Death in Phoenix - TalkLeft: The Politics Of Crime

Man Dead After Being Shot With Taser - Louisville News Story ...

Have I made my case? Yeah, I thought so.

Folks, TASERS® are not innocent tools for law enforcement. They're fucking lethal weapons.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob McCarty Writes said...

Who could have imagined the use of tasers would gain so much media attention? First, in Gainesville, Fla., then in St. Louis and Vancouver. Now, it appears everyone is going to need a "Don't taze me, bro!"™ t-shirt simply for the message it conveys to members of law enforcement.

11/16/2007 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

A couple things.

1. You or I can own one.

2. How does someone determine a person has heart problems, autism, a pacemaker before Tasering them?

Tasers should be outlawed in my mind.

11/16/2007 12:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home