Friday, December 14, 2007

And now for something completely different

This is and isn't America.


This is and isn't America too.


This is the charm of America.










If you're from Western Washington State (USA), some of the images may look familiar.

I chose them because I've spent almost my whole life there and it's by far the most scenic and beautiful part of the world.

You do have to put up with the nearly constant rain, but its well worth it and the sunny days are awsome.

SPIIDERWEB™ Rulz!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeb Koogler said...

Great photos. You've spent time in Western Washington? Where exactly?

12/15/2007 01:30:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Born in Tacoma. Lived much in Centralia, but most of my life in Everett.

Worked many years in Seattle.

My web feet aren't by accident.

12/16/2007 06:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home