Sunday, December 23, 2007

Britain's queen launches YouTube site


Life is amazing.

I listened to my maternal grandmother as she described travel by covered wagon across the US. Before her death, she saw commercial jet aircraft.

I watched Queen Elizabeth's coronation on a TV not unlike the above image. It really dominated the room. It was pre-PC, but it was real time, with a slight delay I would guess, and I witnessed history unfolding. Awesome. Of course now the internets tubes are instantaneous.

Now the queen is launching a YouTube sight. What a great dame.
Britain's Queen Elizabeth II launched a channel on the popular video-sharing website YouTube Sunday, British press reports said, citing Buckingham Palace.

Sit back and enjoy what's unfolding around you.

Via Japan Herald.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home