Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Clinton makes comeback in New Hampshire


New Hampshire voters defied expectations and handed Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican John McCain upset victories in the primary elections on Tuesday night, setting the stage for bruising battles for the nominations of the two major parties.

This story came from The Financial Times, but is essentially being repeated ad nauseam throughout the media. Did all these people attend the same journalism school and were taught by the same professor? Such damn sheep.

COMEBACK

She didn't win a fucking caucus (read non-primary) in Iowa for Christ sake. Its no goddamn "comeback".

BTW, the pollsters in New Hampshire need to rethink their methodologies. They blew it big time.

As for the pundits, well, they blow on a regular basis so they don't count.

This is still not an endorsement. Fact is, I probably won't endorse anyone. No one gives a shit about my opinion. Including me.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Librocrat said...

Any Dem you don't want?

1/10/2008 09:11:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

You sneaky rabbit, you.

I'd have to say I would least like to see Mike Gravel get the nod. It's not that I don't want him, but would prefer all others.

My preferences lean toward ANY Dem rather than ANY Repug.

1/10/2008 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Librocrat said...

Gravel is a little batshit crazy.

I assume you have seen the hilarious Mike Gravel rock video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rZdAB4V_j8

1/11/2008 02:08:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Yes I've seen th video which is very good.

I admire folks who can produce such things. I just haven't the talent.

1/11/2008 06:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home