Friday, January 11, 2008

A followup to my last post


Oops, I fucked up and forgot to include Ted's link.

Ted Compton (a bunch of numbers) is no spring chicken. Is he addled? Is he delirious? Does he wear diapers? Not sure about the last one, but I guess not.

Not on your fucking life is Ted ready for the scrap heap.

People, you have no idea who is posting on the internets tubes. If they make you think or have good ideas they are as viable as anyone else.

Seek.

Some of these older people have thoughts you have never had. They take positions you never considered. They have experience you may never have.

Anyone over 40 is not dead. And they have something to contribute.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger DirkStar said...

C'mon, how can you tell they're not dead?

They are over forty after all...

1/12/2008 12:02:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Mick Jagger. I rest my case.

1/12/2008 06:19:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ted's all right. (I happen to think he's pretty terrific, actually, and I don't care who knows it!) Geezers are cool. And, considering I'm married to one, I think they're sexy too! I'm glad you're singing their prasies (yours, too, I suspect).

1/15/2008 06:08:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

I'm getting to be more of a geezer daily.

1/17/2008 09:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home