Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bush sees signed Mideast treaty before leaving office


I'm really stupid at times, but bear with me.

Both Israel and Palestine are not sure a peace treaty is possible, but fucking Dim Son is? What am I missing here? X and Y don't see peace, but W does? I've been out of school a while now, but the math doesn't calculate.

What in the hell is Bush drinking?
US President George W. Bush said on Thursday he believed a Middle East peace treaty would be signed by the time he leaves office in a year, despite scepticism [sic] among Israelis and Palestinians.

Peace between whom? Just asking.

Via AFP.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger daveawayfromhome said...

"Both Israel and Palestine are not sure a peace treaty is possible, but fucking Dim Son is?"

I got two words for you: Mission Accomplished. It wouldnt be Pure-D Dubya if it wasnt Delusional.

1/11/2008 12:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home