Friday, January 04, 2008

Norovirus shuts wards at quarter of hospitals


OK, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, most observant spectator, hitting on all cylinders, playing with a full deck, marching to the same drummer.

Had enough clichés? Kay.

Where the hell did this fucking disease come from? It seems almost overnight its infected thousands.

There are currently a large number of super models trying to be admitted so they can lose weight.

ZOMG!!!1!! I can't believe I just typed that.

I believe it was triggered by this: Zizzle-Zot, etc.
One quarter of hospitals in England have got wards closed to new patients while they battle to bring the winter vomiting bug under control.

It may well be this is a common disease in UK hospitals in winter, but I've never heard of it.

Via Telegraph News.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home