Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Open letter to the NYT


I've read you've hired Bill Kristol as a columnist.

BIG MISTAKE!

I'm available for much less money. I'll gladly post inane drivel about the Democrats. The price of my progressive soul is really quite small.

Hey, what about that Barack Obama? His middle name is Hussein? A terrorist president?

See? Its easy.

Besides I can use the money because this fucking computer is about three steps toward dead.

I will promise to make absolutely ridiculous predictions which have no more chance of coming true than my making love to Angelica Jolie.

I'm also willing to deliver papers on my bicycle, but only in my neighborhood.

Ya wanna cut costs or dontcha?

You have my email address. I'll await your reply.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home