Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Excellence


Not sure how this shit works. Does someone come around with a trophy? I have no trophies. I want trophies. Please?

Anyway, The Crone has nominated SPIIDERWEB™ (Spiidey) for an excellence award.

Now I must pass on the mantle to others.

Of course, The Crone is one.

Followed in no particular order because I'm too lazy ass to order anything.

Ranger Against War

Baghdad

My Confined Space

Making Light

Bad Attitudes

Blue Gal

Foreign Policy Watch

forty two

Librocrat

Jonco

To all my good friends who are not nominated, please forgive me. I tried to be disciplined and limit my nominations to ten only. You are no less worthy in my eyes.

OK, I went to 11 by including Jonco, but I steal so many damn things from him it would be rude not to connaturalize (kewl word, huh?) him.

This is why this sort of thing sort of pisses me off. I've many sites I would never miss visiting daily because they are funny, articulate, erudite, clever, insightful, thoughtful, witty, insane, have made death threats against me if I don't.

Via The Crone Speaks.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger KayInMaine said...

I love the blog, "Bad Attitudes", also Spiider. Fun times. ;-)

2/27/2008 09:40:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Bad Attitudes is one of my favorites.

I got to guest blog there many months ago.

They're great.

Sorry I didn't nominate you. You deserve it, but...

How in hell did you react to that post so fast? Are you Superwoman?

2/27/2008 09:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home