Friday, April 25, 2008

Bloggered

Bloggered v. Fucked by Blogger.

Don't know when I might get to post this, but need to explain my erratic blogging.

Most of the time over the last several hours, when I try to post, Blogger gives me a Not Found ... Error 404 message. When a post does work it is followed within minutes by one which won't.

It also prevents my updating/editing earlier posts and won't upload images. All in all, every feature you would want from a blogging software package.

There are other problems, but they affect me and not you.

If I don't commit seppuku, I'll get rolling eventually.

All this is aligning as an "Oh man!" moment* because of my ISP, motherboard problems.

* "Oh man!" moment. In a movie when one or more bad things happen to a character and, when they think everything is fine, another hits them and the response is "Oh man!"**

** Or "Damn", or "Shit!" or "Fuck!" or ... it all depends on the movie's rating or the country showing the film.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Librocrat said...

Maybe it is the template? If it's a bug in the code, a new template should fix it, yeah?

Funny that you're back. I was just now going write a post about you. Weird eh?

4/25/2008 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

I believe in precognition. I'll suddenly think of someone I haven't seen in months and, within a day or so, they appear.

Ya'll got it.

4/26/2008 09:44:00 AM  
Blogger Librocrat said...

I did it anyway.

4/26/2008 02:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home