Thursday, May 01, 2008

The moron and his family


I just don't understand, but I may have mental issues.

Don't the moron and his family have a clue about how to behave when in public with ever present cameras?

I mean, if you're at someone's house, especially your in-law's house, don't you act prim and proper? If a picture is taken of you wouldn't it show you smiling or laughing and otherwise exhibiting apt comportment?

OK, I'm not referring to the time after three bottles of Cold Duck©. That was an aberration, an anomaly if you will and I still wasn't as silly looking as the ol' bro-in-law who was riding his young daughter's tricycle. At least there are no pictures showing otherwise.

No, that's not a picture of the ol' bro-in-law, but its just as goofy.

Note: Headline links to source.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home