Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fourth right foot found off Canada's coast


First of all, I've been trying to post. I keep losing my connection to the internets tubes. Things look settled down for the moment.

Probably after reading this post you'll be favoring more disconnects.

Now on to business which is to display my disgustingly sick sense of humor.
For the fourth time in less than a year, a human foot in a running shoe has been found along the British Columbia coast. Police said Friday that they don't know if there are any links between the cases of the four severed right feet found on island shorelines in the Vancouver region.

The connection is obvious. These are right feet from people too fucking stupid to do the Hokey-Pokey (Wikipedia).

It distinctly says you put your right foot in; take your right foot out. You don't leave the damn thing in there.

I really do need help.

Note: Headline links to source.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home