Friday, June 06, 2008

Stung by losses, nation's beekeepers try to rebuild


Probably not the same Clint Walker
as mentioned in the story, but...

Hey, didn't I mention one of my goals is to fill my head with fucking trivia?
"I can't raise enough queens; I turn down orders every day," In the woods and rolling farmland of Central Texas, Clint Walker is breeding queen bees. Stashed in nondescript boxes underneath a stand of trees, the bees could be easily missed. But the queens are a lifeline for Walker and other commercial beekeepers, who are furiously trying to replenish their depleted hives.

Now before you complain, I know what I'm about to type is crass, stereotypical, insensitive, insulting, and pretty much lame which is true to my nature.

Ya need to raise fucking queens? Go to New York.

Note: Headline links to source.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Compton said...

"Stung by losses"

groan

6/07/2008 09:55:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

I'm with you. Its not my headline. I used, but should have changed it.

Some headline writers love to go with the easy, obvious, witless. We can't shoot them so we have to suffer them.

6/07/2008 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home