Sunday, February 26, 2006

Homosexuals. Lesbians and Transgenders

At the bottom of my site I have a banner.


Blogging is an alternative lifestyle unlike sexually oriented lifestyles.

Anyway be that as it may, sexual orientation is not alternative. Sexual orientation is better served by the appellation genetically ordained lifestyle.

If you are heterosexual, you are attracted to and aroused by the opposite sex. No choice. You're hard wired that way from birth. Same for everyone. Our sexual orientation is hard wired and no phony "reformed or former" homosexuals can change that. A homosexual cannot convince me I'm not hetero and we heteros can't convince non-heteros they are closet heteros. So acceptance, not "tolerance" is in order.

Gawd I hate the term "tolerance". That has to be one of the most condescening words in the English language. Read Merriam-Webster's definition. It reeks.

(M-W Online Dictionary)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home