Friday, February 24, 2006

When You Have Your Health...

Reality check folks. You can be important and powerful, but that doesn't buy you health. I hope and pray for Governor Pataki. My appendix was removed years ago only minutes before it probably would have burst. Not fun.

*** warning - touchy feely awareness alert ***

If you are healthy you should enjoy it. Live life fully because you never know. Pataki is a very influential guy. How could he not be as Governor of New York, duh. Right now he is a slug in a hospital bed with hospital food, funny smells and nothing to watch on TV and NO COMPUTER [shudder]. Been there, done that and wore out the hospital gown that didn't cover my butt.

I'm fine now. No need to pray for me. On the other hand...

(read more)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home