Friday, February 24, 2006

I Win!

Although DailyKOS has a gajillion hits, his hits break down into three continental groups.

86%..North America
9%...Unknown country
5%...Europe

Don't understand it, but my hits are much more interesting.

76%..North America
9%...Europe
7%...Asia
4%...Australia
2%...Unknown country
1%...South America
1%...Africa

I just had my 200th hit to DailyKos's millions. Not many people see my site, but I'm very happy the ones who do come from everywhere. This indicates I'm doing something right or have loaded my URL at the right places. lol

The mission (hahaha) of this site is to stir thots wherever. It makes me proud I have visitors from Kenya and Iceland, Croatia and Japan, Chile and France and Malaysia. The internets are world wide and I'm reaching the world. Too kewl!

(update) It seems new visitors are really new. They come from countries I haven't reached yet and I love it. Here is the latest info.

Australia
Canada
Chile
Croatia
France
Iceland
India
Ireland
Italy
Japan
Kenya
Malaysia
Mexico
Philippines
Romania
Singapore
Slovenia
Sweden
Taiwan
Thailand
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
Unknown

I thank all of you including the "unknowns".

Because I have visitors from so many different lands, if you are not sure what I mean in my posts, please ask. If I mention something that most Americans understand, but you don't, ask me what I mean. I'll do my best to explain.

1 Comments:

Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Merci beaucoup which is about the extent of my French.

I am thankful for your visits and your kind comment.

2/26/2006 12:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home