Saturday, May 20, 2006

Will Post Little For A Few Hours


I'll be away from home and my dear computer for a few hours. My Gawd! I have a life outside blogging and reading blogs, news sites, neatorama and such.

Jill from Brilliant at Breakfast is now a certified, registered contributor to spiiderweb and may throw you a bone or two while I'm busy elsewhere.

This might be a good time to plug Bloglines. Disclaimer: I use Bloglines, but have no other connection at all.

That said, it's a good aggregator and has a feature I especially like. It indicates (with boldface) if there are new posts on a site since you last visited. It saves you the time of going to a site only to learn nothing new has been posted. It also alerts you to new posts. If you don't like it, just stop using it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home