Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Blogger Ain't So Bad


I've had problems with Blogger as have many other bloggers. Its frustrating when things won't post or Blogger won't respond.

But I've had many more problems as a commenter, on TypePad and HaloScan. Those two seem to go awol for long periods of time. Earlier today I'd get error messages from HaloScan saying it had timed out. Then I found, after posting again, it had posted my previous item. Arghhh!!!1!! I've only lost Blogger for a few minutes at a time. And I'd guess I've lost it only a handful of times each month.

Just I'd throw that info out there.

1 Comments:

Blogger creature said...

Yeah but when it goes bad it really has the ability to ruin my whole day.

I will say it's been good for a few weeks now, fingers crossed.

6/30/2006 02:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home