Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Take Your Shots


If anyone reads this post, I expect REALLY ugly comments. Lucky I'm a C level blogger and not B level as is Echidne. Or A level as is Kos.

Folks, Isreal did not hang the moon. They do things most Americans would abhor. They constantly accuse everyone of pursecution.

The US support of Isreal, without question, is stupid. The design of American foreign policy to accommodate Isreal is stupid. To never question Isreal's leaders is stupid.

Yeah, I'm an anti-semite. And you're an ass. Questioning the US policy regarding Isreal and its actions isn't anti-semitic at all. Its calling for real debate.

5 Comments:

Blogger E. Normus Johnson said...

Yo, I got y'back, Spiidey.

Israel's behavior in the occupied territories-- hell, let's call it what it is: *occupied Palestine*-- has been criminal.

As yourself this: why should Hamas "recognize Israel's right to exist," when Israel *by it's actions* does not recognize the right of Palestine to exist?

And if believing that there should be an independent Palestine-- WHILE ALSO BELIEVING THAT ISRAEL HAS EVERY RIGHT TO EXIST WITHIN SECURE BORDERS-- is *anti-semitic*, then so. fucking. be. it.

6/14/2006 08:51:00 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Spiidey, dear, I'm not going to discuss this till you spell "Israel" correctly.

6/14/2006 09:43:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Jill,

Why doesn't Blogger have spell check? I do know how to spell Israel and didn't notice I'd made a mistake.

You must have missed my post about carrying my driver license so I can check on how to spell my name. I'm horrible at spelling and only getting worse. I think chatting and SMS messaging have worsened the problem.

I had to look up "worsened". lol

6/14/2006 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger E. Normus Johnson said...

Jeez, if you knew how many times I had to hit the backspace keyevery time I wrote "IsReal"....

ehrm...

6/14/2006 06:27:00 PM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Hahaha. I hear you.

6/14/2006 08:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home