Tuesday, January 16, 2007

In an effort to be eclectic and help my readers

Things for sale. Jump on 'em now. This is Dracula's castle.

(Update below)



(link)

And this is the world's smallest country.



(link)

And this exceptional car.


As described by owner.

1985 Blue Volkswagen Golf
Only 15 km
Only first gear and reverse used
Never driven hard
Original tires
Original brakes
Original fuel and oil
Only 1 driver Owner
Wishing to sell due to employment lay-off

Update: I warned ya. It seems there's a buyer in line to buy Sealand, the world's smallest country.
Swedish file-sharing website The Pirate Bay is planning to buy its own nation in an attempt to circumvent international copyright laws.

The group has set up a campaign to raise money to buy Sealand, a former British naval platform in the North Sea that has been designated a 'micronation', and claims to be outside the jurisdiction of the UK or any other country.

Better grab that country now or lose it forever.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another castle just put up for sale. Asking price is about $22 mil I think.

But if real estate isn't your bag, I'm thinking of marketing a very special chocolate creation. C'mon over for a taste .

1/12/2007 01:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I don't know why my link isn't working, and I can't delete the comment and try again... Sorry. Link to the new chocolate goods should be: http://wizenedwizard.blogspot.com/ It's the "Had-A-Hart" post.

1/12/2007 01:34:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Link to castle is working for me. I just want to grab all of these, but can't afford to.

1/12/2007 07:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home