Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bush looks to historic parallels for final legacy

IMHO, Bush can look under rocks, behind the bookcase and in his own shorts. His legacy is shit. He's the worst president I've been witness to and probably, according to many, the worst president ever.

Hey, the good news is he'll make the Guinness book of world records.
The president believes it will take some time to determine his place in the pantheon of presidents, despite the negative assessments some historians have already made.

"I don't think you'll really get the full history of the Bush administration until long after I'm gone. I tell people I'm reading books on George Washington and they're still analyzing his presidency," Bush told CBS' "60 Minutes" in an interview last month.

Many in the current crop of historians are already prepared to declare Bush's presidency a failure.

(read more)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home