Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hail the might hunter: Mitt Romney

According to Mitt, he knows hunting.
"I've been a hunter pretty much all my life."

Just what does he mean by that?
"I purchased a gun when I was a young man. I've been a hunter pretty much all my life," he told a man sporting a National Rifle Association cap.

Yet the former Massachusetts governor's hunting experience came during two trips at the bookends of his 60 years: as a 15-year-old, when he hunted rabbits with his cousins on a ranch in Idaho, and last year, when he shot quail on a fenced game preserve in Georgia.

OK, so he's basically lying. Nothing new there. But...

Notice the "big game" he went after. He's hunted small caged birds and bunny rabbits. Bet he and ol' Papa Hemingway could have had a grand old time discussing their hunting exploits.

Ya can't make this shit up. Its too bizarre.

OMG! I forgot my Monty Python.



(read more)

H/T the Plank

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home