Thursday, April 05, 2007

I said I'd give my LEFT testicle...

I admit I have a horrid sense of humor, but this is just funny. Wouldn't be if I'd been involved of course.
An Air Force veteran has filed a federal claim after an operation at a Veterans Administration hospital in which a healthy testicle was removed instead of a potentially cancerous one.

Benjamin Houghton, 47, was to have had his left testicle removed June 14 at the West Los Angeles VA Medical Center because there was a chance it could harbor cancer cells. It also was atrophied and painful.

But doctors mistakenly removed the right testicle, according to medical records and the claim, which seeks $200,000 for future care and unspecified damages. He still hasn't had the other testicle removed.

Aren't you glad I didn't post a pic?

(read more)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home