Monday, June 25, 2007

The Man Behind the Curtain


I have to start by saying I really admire The Anonymous Liberal. Every time I log on to the internets tubes I check his(?) posts. But I have no idea why this post. This is a cat chases mouse post because it is merely stating what all of us who are "in the know" have always realized.

Bush is a fucking idiot and Cheney runs the government. It is now as it has ever been.
If you haven't yet read the first two installments (1, 2) of the Washington Post's four part series on Dick Cheney's role in the Bush administration, go read them now. They're incredible. Barton Gellman and Jo Becker do an excellent job telling the behind-the-scenes story of how the Bush administration's various terrorism-related policies came into being. The articles confirm much of what has been suspected about Cheney's role and fill in many of the gaps. It's riveting stuff, and deeply disturbing.

OK, I can't help myself.

To be stereotyping, all attorneys who blog, and this includes AL and the rest, they can't seem to say something quickly. Gawd I have trouble reading line after line and screen after screen as they make their point, often several times.

I often refer to this:

Give me liberty or give me death. An attorney would use 200+ words to say that.

(read more)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home