Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bush is no fucking Solomon


I've read lefties and righties refer to Bush as Solomon. He is no more wise than your average paper cup. Deal with it.
Ed Morrissey, who was not very happy with President's immigration bill and wanted Congress "to find a solution that respects the rule of law," compared the President to Solomon. "In opting for commutation, Bush has attempted a Solomonic decision to split the baby," Morrissey wrote. "Unfortunately, like Solomon, Bush will probably find neither side satisfied." Although I agree with Morrissey that Bush is as wise as Solomon, I'm not sure he is interpreting the biblical story correctly. As I recall one of two women who claimed the baby was perfectly happy to settle for half a baby and it was only the real mother that objected. To tell you the truth I never understood why the other woman thought having half a baby was a pretty good deal, but I guess times were different back then. Morrissey thinks that half a baby is all the President could give Libby for now.

There is absolutely nothing wise about Bush. He's an idiot we have to endure for a few more months.

(read more)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger rangeragainstwar said...

You are too kind.

Paper cups have more integrity than styrofoam, which melts fairly easily--GWB is dumber than a styrofoam cup. He is actually much worse than that, and there is little more noxious to me than styrofoam!

Lisa

7/06/2007 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Normally I use the expression Styrofoam cup. Don't know why I said paper cup this time. Hahaha.

7/06/2007 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger rangeragainstwar said...

I worry about you, spiider.

Perhaps that lapse reveals some latent respect for our C in C's powers of perspicacity?!!!

7/07/2007 11:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home