Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Anyone have a knife? A gun would do.

Image to be added if Blogger fixes its problems.

Just shoot me now.

This is getting very old very fast.

Bloglines is slow. All access to the internets tubes is slow. Access to Blogger is slow.

Now I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer so I have no idea what's happening, but I hate waiting for several minutes for this fucking PC to react to my demands. I WANT IT NOW, DAMN IT!!!1!!

I'll do what I can and slog on.

Folks, I'm not fucking kidding. I could go to town and back while a page is loading. This is getting too damn ridiculous. Perhaps the gods are telling me to get the fuck out of this enterprise.

And the worst part for me is THE SON-OF-A-BITCH machine doesn't give me a clue what its doing. It may be trying to load a page or it may not. It may just be teasing me.

Case in point. I found a good image to add to this post. Not great, but pretty good. I click on the "add image" button and...nada, zip, bumpkis, zilch. Nothing whatsoever.

So I changed gears and decided to use Flickr. BAD IDEA! At best Flickr is painfully slow and right now its glacial. What it finally delivered was pics of rock bands. WTF is that?

If I suddenly quit blogging its because I destroyed this fucking machine. Or I took my life.

Frustration much?

Fuck it. I'll post this and get on with my life such as it is.

Arghhh!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home