Friday, November 16, 2007

Quote of the day


Jesus H Christ in Doc Martens, I almost missed this fantastic quote. My bad.

Actually this might qualify as the quote of the century. We'll see.
"Being poor sucks," Lisi says. "It's hard to figure out the secrets of the universe when you're trying to figure out where you and your girlfriend are going to sleep next month."

-- Garrett Lisi
Surfer/physicist


BTW, why do I feel so fucking inadequate? Oh yeah, its because a surfer dude seems to understand the universe and I don't even understand my life. Guess its all "relative".*

* Yeah, an Einstein reference. Just going geeky on your ass.

I'm gonna take this opportunity to repeat my favorite geeky joke. Most don't find it funny at all, but they don't have this website.

E=MC²± 2.

Quote via my last post.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home