Monday, November 05, 2007

We start with humor

As a skydiver...well technically former...MAN this looks like fun.


Via Jonco.


My new cellular phone

Well, not exactly "new". Its an early model with no cam, but seems to work just fine. Except sending SMS/text messages is a fucking bitch.

Via Jonco.


However, I still prefer my other phone.



Jesus H Christ with his horse
which he couldn't make drink*

Via Jonco.

* Not sure this is an internationally known quote or just American: You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

What does it mean? Not quite sure how to explain. What do you think I am, a goddamn information booth?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Librocrat said...

Since I can't afford an x-ray camera, I've been using my mind instead. Ironically that same girl was in it. Weird.

11/06/2007 03:57:00 PM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Maybe not so weird. She was in my mind long before I got the phone.

11/06/2007 04:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home