Thursday, January 24, 2008

More blogging than I expected

But I gotta end with this (these?). May load slowly, but well worth every second.

Tea house in China
Remember click for larger.


Try a mountain trail stroll in China.
1st - Let's take the tram up to the start of the trail.



Now follow the path.


Be sure to hold on to the railing.


Keep an eye on the person in front of you.


Be very careful when passing someone going in the opposite direction.


Now just up a few steps. (They are on the left in the picture)


Gets a little steeper here - so put your toes in the holes.


A few more steps to go.


Finally in sight, the Teahouse!


The view's great, BUT - Would you dare try it?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger DirkStar said...

In an effort of bipartisan blogging I have come up with a way to help stimulate our economy faster than the tax rebate program just announced on C.N.N. News.

My proposal is bold, innovative and puts cash money into the hands of the American people when they need it the most; at this very minute.

Please help me to help America in its moment of greatest need.

1/25/2008 03:10:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Boy did you come to the wrong blog.

I have peanuts. Ya need peanuts?

Money? Nope. Spent it on peanuts.

1/25/2008 03:37:00 AM  
Blogger daveawayfromhome said...

Actually, I think this is in Japan, I remember watching a video about it somewhere and thinking "crazy motherfuckers", which kind of seems to describe the Japanese. Sorry I cant remember where I saw it (if asked, I would have thought it was your blog, but apparently not)

1/25/2008 05:46:00 AM  
Blogger daveawayfromhome said...

Oh, there it is. A link for you. I got it from the Omnipotent Poobah

1/25/2008 05:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home