Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Personal


MEMORIES


Some of these may not relate, but perhaps some will.

My first car.

My first NEW car.

My first born. Gawed was he ugly all purple and bloody, but he became so beautiful.

My first time making love. It was awkward, but great.

My first time experiencing nature's fury...earthquake.

My first time driving over 100 mph. Scary, but exhilarating too.

My first time hearing a particular song.

My first time in Muir Woods.

My first time meeting someone special.

My first time realizing I'm not anyone special.

My first love.

My first chat.

My first windstorm.

My first puppy. Pappy didn't look exactly like this. He was more spaniel than poodle, but its a fucking visual aid, already.

My first . . .

There is no end to this.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home