Thursday, February 14, 2008

2008

Please bear with me because I think this post could go almost anywhere.

I read this at Bad Attitudes and got to thinking. Always a dangerous thing.

Who is in the least surprised Obama could get slammed by the Clinton juggernaut? The fact is, his success is because of what he represents and has little to do with organization.

Now, I'm not denouncing Hilliary for being organized. I certainly would expect that in a President and would feel cheated if not so.

Hilliary has political power without doubt. As Martha Stewart would say, "That's a good thing."

Ah, but consider this. Warren Grant "Maggie" Magnuson (April 12, 1905–May 20, 1989) sorry, Wikipedia which loads like sludge on my computer.

The voters in Washington State canned him because of his drinking.

Clout is only clout until you have none.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home