Wednesday, February 27, 2008

And Then, The Fascist Octopus Sang Its Swan Song


Run the Table
14" x 11" Oil
Apalachicola
Private Collection
By Larry Moore

In an earlier post I nominated Making Light for an Excellence in Blogging award. Here's why. The site catches this sort of stuff.
"Obviously she is now someone who is the underdog. Everybody is still hoping that she might run the table, but it is a much tougher mountain to climb.”

Quote from Leon Panetta, chief of staff for Bill Clinton from 1994 through 1997.

Now that's a fucking mixed metaphor worthy of SPIIDERWEB™.

BTW, I spent a couple years at university studying to become an English teacher which would have proven interesting because I love to fracture the English language.

I specialize in mixed metaphors, split infinitives, dangling participles and using prepositions to end sentences with.

Yeah, I could write gooder, but its no more important to me than punctuation and spelling.

As I've said before, if you're coming here to improvasize your English, you're at the wrong site.

Via Making Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home