Sunday, May 04, 2008

I'm cruel but realistic

Oft times I sincerely believe I need someone to temper my lack of discretion, deportment and good taste. This is one of those times.



When voters in the US go to the polls in November, should they choose to vote Republican, they are voting for John McCain's running mate because that person will most likely succeed McCain.

Life expectancy in the US is 77.8 years (McCain is 71). With a hair trigger temper it probably goes down more. And you can throw in the melanoma and I would surmise hypertension.

Note: Headline links to life expectancy source.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Spiider, what you may lack in deportment you make up for in informativeness ;)

5/05/2008 04:08:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Ah shucks (blush), you're too kind.

5/05/2008 07:42:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

It's true!

5/07/2008 01:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home